Fw: Regarding World Virtual School Proposal submitted to Hon'ble President of India on 14th June, 2012 and response received from him by way of forwarding the same to the Ministry of Corporate Affiars, New Delhi for further necessary action

  • Thumakunta Sreerama
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012

      --- On Sat, 9/1/12, Thumakunta Sree rama <sthumakunta@...> wrote:

      From: Thumakunta Sree rama <sthumakunta@...>
      Subject: Regarding World Virtual School Proposal submitted to Hon'ble President of India on 14th June, 2012 and response received from him by way of forwarding the same to the Ministry of Corporate Affiars, New Delhi for further necessary action
      To: mihirparial@...
      Cc: thsreerama@..., diana@..., dhanraj_1@..., contact@...
      Date: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 1:54 AM

      Respected Sir,

      In continuation of my telephonic conversation with your good self an hour before, I am attaching one file duly incorporating the:-
      (a)  Contents of My Letter/ Grievance  to Hon'ble President of India on 14th June, 2012
            duly bringing to his notice the hurdles in my way and seeking his intervention to advise the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to take the help of our Institution in influencing & Motivating the Corporates as a part and parcel of their Corporate Social Responsibility either by extending their support to take over our organization by them especially on account of my financial deficiency or by way of associating themselves with our present venture as a part of the fulfilment of their corporate responsibility.

      (b) My message dated 20th August, 2012 on the said subject calling for the support of all the Corporates in getting our support in the process of the implementation of their Corporate Social Responsibility stood circulated on 21st August, 2012

      (c)  Hon'ble President of India appears to have gone through the said proposal received on the date of taking over President-ship ie., 14-6-2012 (supposed to be  the First Grievance he had received on that day)  - in depth and at length and too nearly 2 months to take initiative in this behalf by way of getting it forwarded to the Ministry of  Corporate Affairs, New Delhi

      Registration Number

      :

      PRSEC/E/2012/08392

      Name

      :

      Shri T.H. SreeRama

      Date of Receipt

      :

      Current Status

      :

      The petition is forwarded

      Date of Forwarding

      :

      Ministry/Department

      :

      Ministry of Corporate Affairs

      Officer's Name

      :

      Shri Rakesh Chandra

      Designation

      :

      Director II DR

      Address

      :

      Room No.539, A-Wing,

      Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi

      Telephone No.

      :

      23389602

      E Mail

      :

      dhanraj_1@...

      Yours Sincerely
      for Global Institution for Skills & Careers
      T.H. Sree Rama
      Project Founder & Managing Trustee
      09866497168
      dated: 1-9-2012