CSR by Housing Development & Infrastructure Ltd.

  • Sheetal - Karmayog
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 4:13 AM
      CSR by Housing Development & Infrastructure Ltd.

      Profit before taxation - Rs 846 Cr

      Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) ( From Annual Report )

      At HDIL, our commitment to good governance, ethical conduct and social responsibility is our way of doing business, and is strongly aligned with our drive to create and increase value for all stakeholders. We define CSR as conducting business in ways that provide social, environmental and economic benefits for the communities and geographies where we operate.

      HDIL has perennially focused on its Eco-Conscious Perspective to promote eco-friendly operational practices such as Sewage Treatment Plant (STP), recycling of water, rain water harvesting, plantation of trees, usage of solar energy, use of construction material which is environment friendly. Also, the Annual Report of the Company is made of recycled paper.

      Our commitment towards our workforce encompasses their safety, health and well-being, through measures like providing safety and training for all the construction labourers on sites. Safety cells at all sites are also implemented for the labourers. The Company provides for medical insurance for approximately around 900 employees and their family members.

      Chairman - Rakesh Kumar Wadhawan

      Registered Office
      Housing Development & Infrastructure Ltd.
      9-01, HDIL Towers,
      Anant Kanekar Marg,
      Bandra (East),
      Mumbai - 400051
      Tel : 022 - 67888000
      Fax : 022 - 67888175
      Email  : info@...
      Website: www.hdil.in

      Source: Housing Development & Infrastructure Ltd., Annual Report 2011-2012, Page No.: 20