Goethe-Zentrum's events in the month of June

  • Monika Hirmer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2012
      Dear Friends of the Media,

      please find attached the events that Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad is conducting in the month of June, as well as the related photographs.

      We thank you for regularly disseminating information about our events and covering the same.

      Please feel free to contact me for any clarifications.

      Warmly,

      GOETHE-ZENTRUM HYDERABAD
      20 Journalist's Colony
      Road No. 3 Banjara Hills
      Hyderabad 500 034
      Tel.: 040-23350443, 23350473, 23350040

    • Mercy Poldas
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2012
        Dear Friends of the Media,

        please find attached the events that Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad is conducting in the month of June, as well as the related photographs.

        We thank you for regularly disseminating information about our events and covering the same.

        Please feel free to contact me for any clarifications.

        Best,
        Mercy Elgiva Poldas

        DOG TALK
        GOBANJARA