Cruelty of widowhood rituals,ostracism,humiliation etc

  • Yeddanapudi markandeyulu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Dear Ram murari garu,
      Namasthe.I congratulate you for your courage in at least standing up for the girl.Our hypocritic traditionalists are so jaded that if there is Sathi today,they would burn the widow while crying loudly,but burn they will..But thanks to the various reformers that so courageously stood against these atrocities,today we find the emergence of self confident girls who will not be cowed down by these  people.The time is ripe to eradicate the traditional humiliations.A movement shall be started by the Mahila Sabhas.One must point blank ask our Sankaracharyas,the various Matadhipathies,Kalkies,God men etc about these practices.
      Y.Markandeyulu