Re: Msg: Education Scholarships - Need donation for education

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 3:37 AM

       Subject:Need donation for education
       Main Point:Request for donation to education
       Category of Topic:Education Scholarships
       Message:Dear Sirs/Madams

      I (GANDIMANI APPARAO) am working in a private organisation.  I am having two children.  My eldest son is going to complete Inter final exams.  He got 95% in his previous exams and my second one is a daughter.  She is studying 7 th class in Kendriya Vidyalaya. My wife is a very innocent and housewife.  Presently I am suffering with illhealth.  My son's ambition is to complete engineering course. Basically my family is a very poor family.  we are not having any properties. Due to my illhealth and private job, I am unable to encourage him financially to complete my childrens education.  Hence I request your goodself kindly donate to my childrens education.

      Thanking you all.
       Help Needed:Help required from all mercy persons to my childrens education purpose on humanity grounds
       Name:GANDIMANI APPARAO
       Organisation:PMR ASSOCIATES
       Location:VISAKHAPATNAM
       Email 1:appaarraogandimani5@...