Blog

  • Saif servtudeadm
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012
    • Mvs Rao
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2013
        Dear friends,

        >The only place in India where food is cheap.....

        >Tea /Coffee Re.1.00
        >Soup Rs.5.50
        >Dal Rs.1.50
        >Meals Rs.2.00
        >Chappathi Rs.1.00
        >Chicken (Full) Rs.24.50
        >Dosa Rs.4.00
        >Veg Briyani Rs.8.00
        >Fish Rs.13.00
        >
        >This is actual price list.
        >These items are meant for "POOR PEOPLE" & is available at
        .
        ..
        Indian Parliament Canteen.
        >The salary of those poor people who can use, is Rs.80,000.00 per Month!! PLUS HEFTY
        BONUSES.

        (for information only pl  but not for discussion)

        Sincerely,
        Rao Mvs.
      • Yeddanapudi markandeyulu
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 5, 2013
          The items shall be of five star or if possible, if there is such a
          category then hundred star standard only.
          Y.Markandeyulu
        • Mvs Rao
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 24, 2014

            A very Statesmanly Chief Minister.

            Dear Sir,

            Mr. Kirankumar Reddy, Chief Minister showed his mettle as very dignified distinguished statesman, and a worthy person to hold that post. He exposed the hollowness of Telengana protagonists’ bluffs of injustice meted to people of Telengana to create a separate state, during the debate in the A.P Assembly, regarding splitting of the state. He stood much above the rest of the members in a scholarly way of presenting his speech in a most factual way.

            Sincerely,

            M.V.S.Rao.                                                                                                                                                                                           (A senior Citizen)

          • Laxman Rao Goje
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 24, 2014
              Dear MVS Rao,
              It appear that you belongs to Seemandhra. Please provide answers to the following:
              1. Is it wrong that you seemandhra people snached the jobs of Telangana against 6-point formula and Presidential order.
              2. Is it wrong that entire water of Krishna and Godavari rivers snached from Telangana people. Do you want details of data.
              3. Is it wrong that you Seemandhra people occupied the lands of Hyderabad illegally. Di you need the details.
              Mamy more.
              G.Laxman Rao

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 18 8:06 AM

                Sir,

                It is constitutionally incorrect to announce by any party or demand by a section of  the society, that the Chief Minister post would or should be only from a particular community, as an election promise. The posts of Prime Minister for the country and Chief Minister to the state are most powerful posts, which require a high  caliber leaders with proven administrative and leadership qualities. The administration would face the brunt and majority people may suffer due to wrong leadership to these posts. This policy is not against reservations to other posts or positions. I am not against any caste or religion.

                Thanking You,

                Yours Sincerely,

                M.V.S.Rao.

                (A Senior Citizen)

              • Yeddanapudi Markandeyulu
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 20 4:32 AM
                  We find election promises that the posts of CM will be given only to
                  members of a community.Is there any punishment for that?
                  YM