Fwd: NPO25309. GAASA , Secunderabad,Andhra Pradesh

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2012

      Greater Alwal Allied Service Association has registered as http://www.karmayog.org/ngo/GAASA

       Name of Organisation : Greater Alwal Allied Service Association
       Short name of org : GAASA
       State :Andhra Pradesh
       City :Secunderabad
       Building :1-11-90
       Landmark, if any :GOLNAKA
       Road :ALWAL
       Area :SECUNDERABAD
       Pin :500010
       Phone Std Code :040
       Phone Number :27972220
       Best time to call :7 am to 2 pm
       Email 1 :contactgaasa@...
       Email 2 :drgvrao@...
       Category  1 :Social Welfare
       Category  2 :Citizen Groups
       Category  3 :Community Development
       Main trustee :General Secretary, Dr G V Rao
       Geographical Reach :Alwal
       Brief Note :We are pleased to introduce our organization, the GREATER ALWAL ALLIED SERVICE ASSOCIATION (GAASA). GAASA since 1987 has been actively involved in securing solutions for common problems being faced by residents of Alwal from appropriate Government organizations. GAASA is credited with having got remedies for several problems by utilizing the RTI Act 2005 and orders of the Hon'ble High Court of AP.
       Contact Details
       Name :Dr. G V Rao
       Phone Work / Time to call :04027972220 7am-2pm
       Phone Cell / Time to call :9849006955 7am-2pm
       Email Personal :drgvrao@...