Traffic Anarchy in Hyderabad!

  • vadlapudi kesavarao
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Dears All,
      I have been to Hyderabad for the last three days.This is one city where the
      traffic police simply do not control traffic.If there are no ten thousand
      traffic accidents and equal deaths every day, we have to congratulate the
      people only or more important God,who appears to have taken up the traffic
      control work.The police have become only chalan writers,intent on harassing
      the people.And to prove that the city is in the hands of anti social
      elements one finds road side vehicle paid parkings which are fleecing the
      people.The parks it appears are run by the gully politicians.If because of
      fancy or accidentally if a police constable on traffic duty suppose stops
      the vehicles on one side and signals the other line to proceed.Then there
      is 99 percent guarantee that he will walk away leaving the stopped line in
      the limbo......(a sentence deleted)

      What all they have to do is to promise that they will make traffic cops attend to the control of traffic.
      V.Kesavarao