Fwd: Packing Pouch_REUSE of Plastic Waste_Reg

  • thiagarajan.arunachalam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      --- In karmayog@yahoogroups.com, Encore WM <encorewm@...> wrote:

      Dear Sir/Ma'am,

      *Sub:* Film Coated Plastic / Shredded Thermocole - Effective REUSE -
      "PACKING POUCH" - reg

      Good wishes from ENCORE WASTE MANANGEMENT!

      In our efforts towards a "Zero Garbage" system starting at Home / Residence
      Complexes, we have come across an effective system for *"REUSING" the USED
      and CLEAN Film Coated Plastic Bags / Toothpaste Tubes or any other 'Not
      Easily Recyclable' plastic bags / Soft packaging items and Shredded
      Thermocole.*

      We, at ENCORE WASTE MANAGEMENT (www.encorewm.org), collect all types of Dry
      Waste from societies / homes. Our main aim is to properly handle all types
      of Domestic Waste. There was no channel for giving the above type of Plastic
      Packaging Waste which is 'a very common waste'. We had collected around 35
      kgs of such type of plastic in the first two months. We could not find a
      solution for effectively disposing the same. Then we met *Mr. Kaustubh
      Tamhankar*, an active Environmentalist (his home is Zero Garbage Zone!) and
      a noted industrialist from Thane.

      The solution is a *"PACKING POUCH". (Attached the photograph).* Mr.
      Kaustubh's company manufacturers Industrial Equipments and was using
      Shredded Thermocole for Packing. He noticed that the *"Unpacked
      Thermocole"*is getting wasted as well as a nuisance at the customers'
      premises. He got
      an idea to pack the same in a pouch and convey the following messages:

      *"PACKING POUCH –*

      *Contains Used & Cleaned Plastic –*

      *DO NOT OPEN –*

      *USE AGAIN & AGAIN"*

      The complete chain who gets this pouch can read the message and REUSE the
      same.

      A great applause to Mr. Kaustubh Tamhankar for this invention. He has also
      written *"Sunya Kachra" (Zero Garbage)* in Marathi. He could be contacted at
      022 25424394.

      "NECESSITY IS THE MOTHER OF ALL INVENTIONS / STARTUPS!"
      --
      Warm Regards,

      Brijesh Krishnan

      Encore Waste Management
      #2-A, S K Complex,
      Govinddham, Kalwa,
      Thane - 400605
      Tel: 022 25392688
      Just Dial: 9702431688 / 9321220788

      Email: encorewm@...
      Website: www.encorewm.org

      "A Professional Dimension To Your Waste Management Needs!"

      --- End forwarded message ---