Re: [karmayog-hyd] Doctors as sellers of medicines

  • seshu kumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2011
      Dear All,

      Sri Makandeyulu garu,

      You have exposed a tip of the iceberg. Myself with pharma marketing exp of about 15yrs can bring lots of issues in this regards. Most of the time we used to finance them for many of their legal and even illegal activities too. It was a shame on the profession. If we do not do someone else is willing for more.

      Kumar

      On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 6:39 AM, Yeddanapudi markandeyulu <yeddanapudim@...> wrote:

      Dears All,
      One very unpleasant feature with many practising physicians in
      Hyderabad is, that they not only prescribe lots of medicines but also
      force the patients to buy them from their own dispensaries.They sell
      the physician samples.In fact they are running unofficial drug
      shops.There are also doctors who are actually located in a drug
      shop.Their main concern is to sell as many medicines as possible.
      Y.Markandeyulu

      --
      www.srisms.com
      For Solar Home Light Systems