2012 - Special New Year Wish for you - Check this poster attached

  • Jayaprakash Nambaru, Green Planet Visions
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011
      Check attached New Year Wish and the poster describing the green events in 2011

      Just spare little support to people who strive to save nature - and we
      can assure a great future for our children. Thank you.

      Regards,
      Jayaprakash Nambaru

      Rotary Dist. Chairman, Preserve Planet Earth, RI 3150, 2010-12
      Vocational Service Director, Rotary Club of Greater Hyderabad 2011-12
      Lets Save Environment - One Club at a Time!

      founder, i Go Green foundation
      www.igogreenfoundation.org
      www.greenplanetvisions.net
      ph: 9866396569
      Change Begins With Us.

      Spread the message by setting Green Song Ringtones at -
      http://www.greenplanetvisions.net/music/GreenSong_Telugu_Ring_Tones.xls

      I am on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gogreenwithjay
      Links to my videos on youtube : search with "gogreenwithjay"