MEERUT, U.P. IAM (India Against Mehngai) Movement Updates.

  • Chirag Sawant
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
      Dear All,
           Given attachment "MEERUT IAM Movement.jpg" contains brief of ground work activity by IAM (India Against Mehngai) Movement Updates from  Meerut  by Volunteer Mr.Vijendra Singh(M)09897878951 And his comments are as given below:

      "if u want to save the medicine bills for u, your family or for ur relatives ;  then u can save 45 % of the bills with the help of india against mehngai. As I have done for my auntie. I paid 55 % of the bill ,  and carry forwarded 45 %  i.e. all indirect  taxes with the help of  '' india against mehngai''  movement .  You  can also do the same and can save 50% on petrol ; etc etc ."

      --
      Vijendra Singh
       Janakpuri,

      You can also join it and take the benefit. Join "India Against Mehngai" Movement Now and share your success story with us now.

      Thanks for your support.

      Yours Sincerely,

      Mr.CHIRAG SHASHIKANT SAWANT
      (A Student of CA FINAL of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India)
      Mobile No.:- +91 9898345389.
      E-mail: indiaagainstmehngai@...
      Face-book Page: http://www.facebook.com/IndiaAgainstMehngai

      THANE.
      MAHARASHTRA.
      INDIA.

      And Friends From,
      MAHARASHTRA, RAJASTHAN, WEST BENGAL, UTTAR PRADESH (U.P.), MADHYA PRADESH (M.P.), ASSAM And Other States of INDIA.
    • shobha mathur
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2011
        What is your site URL?

        "As I have done for my auntie. I paid 55 % of the bill ,  and carry forwarded 45 %  i.e. all indirect  taxes with the help of  '' india against mehngai''  movement .  You  can also do the same and can save 50% on petrol ; etc etc .""

        1. If you carry forward part of the bill, it is not actual saving.
        2. If you do not pay taxes , it is cheating
        3. And how can you save money on petrol by buying medicines? Quite intriguing. Please send us your site address, so we can find out more.

        Shobha Mathur