Re: [karmayog-hyd] Futile Debates on the TV

  • Swarnkar C P
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2011
      Dear Friend,
      You can't expect a really serious and meaningful dialogue on the TV. All these programmes are for entertainment, fabricated and meant for commercial exploitation. The anchor is not at fault. He /she is only doing the job, he/she is paid for.

      CPS

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
        Sir,
        I agree with you.But they co-operate in the organization of destructive bandhs,by announcing the programmed bandhs in advance repeatedly,by reporting continuously the vandalism,and without an iota of decency report that the bandh is successful.Not one word about the earnings lost by the daily wage earners,the suffering of the patients,the dislocation of the studies of the students etc.But they report the destruction of public and private property as achievements.When an ordinary person wants to protest on phone the phone gives only an engaged sound and the response is from one who claims that she cannot contact the really responsible person in the TV channel.Thanks to these depradations many indefensible agitations have become respectable causes.
        V.Kesava Rao
      • Suryanarayana Ambadipudi
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
          Sir,
          The print media in general and electronic media in particular is playing a negative and destructive role now days and this is clearly visible during the disturbances in recent times.
          It has become most irresponsible and insensitive without any accountability .
          my friends / contavts holding senior positions in media agree with my views
          Rajnath singh and Digvijay singh have contributed for the decay .
          ASN