Action plan

  • Yeddanapudi markandeyulu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
      Dears All,
      I suggest that eminent Professors like Subash Reddy garu,Sri Parakala
      Prbhakar garu take iniative,organise meeting of informed experts
      consisting of irrigation engineers,economists and other experts like
      environmentalists,without the notice of the media and arrive at a
      solution.If they feel that a division is good,then let them give a
      clear division plan.What is needed is balanced discussion and not
      continuation of the present situation wherein those that want
      samaikyandhra cannot talk about it in Telengana and those that want
      seperate Telengana cannot talk about it in the Andhra area.Let there
      be a stop to the general rousing of frenzy especially among the
      students.Afterall,in 1953 we were taught that Telenganam meant the
      song of Andhras.Please do something away from the attention of the
      media which is actually responsible for the suicides of
      students.Please do not publish the letters of every one without at
      least knowing their address etc.
      Y.Markandeyulu