Fwd: Survey of Road number 36, Jubilee Hills: Training session for survey to be done

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Kanthi Kannan <theright2walk@...>
      Date: Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 1:34 PM
      Subject: RE: Survey of Road number 36, Jubilee Hills: Training session for survey to be done

      Dear all

      Greetings from the R2W team!!

      The R2W is planning a walkability survey of Road number 36, Jubilee Hills. For the survey to be done, we need to equip volunteers and we therefore have a meeting on Thursday Oct 13, 2011.

      As of now the venue and timings are not fixed

      We would like people from all walks of life to join us because each person's perspective would be different. In fact home makers, students, senior citizens would be most welcome.

      The training session would last for about 40 to 50 minutes

      Please drop in a line of confirmation

      Thanks

      Kanthi

      --

      A. Thiagarajan
      98490 22573

    • Laxman Rao Goje
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2011
        I am very much thankful for your invitation.
        Please inform the date , time and venue.

        G.Laxman Rao