ASK -- Advice Sought 0759 FOR MY LAND ISSUE

  • info@karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011

      ASK -- Advice Sought via Karmayog.org
      Form No. 0759      Saturday, October 01, 2011
      FOR MY LAND ISSUE
      We have received a a request for Advice via Karmayog as per the details below.
      Please offer your help to the person seeking advice.
      Please contact them directly and also send us a copy of your email.
      This form and its replies may also be displayed at www.karmayog.org/ASKed

      A: Details of the problem
      1.Problem:FOR MY LAND ISSUE
      2. Period:Before 2007
      3. Details:we hav all documents nd we case will runing in AP high court not only my problem is this around 12mem r suffering with this land near 40years back 6 ehars of land will sell by x person that will shift to 12 individual persons now x person grandson come into issue to occupy the land with 40y ago bond

      4. Additional information:Nil
      5. Steps taken till now:
      sue in high court,with local politics he used undo-influence nd hit my father we complain to the police but with influence he is using physical force

      6. Result:
      court given injunction order to stop the constructional against me

      7. Help needed now:
      we purchased land in 2009 only but the case will running from 20y the broker misrepresent about that issue now we r in peek stage plz give solution he dony have any right to come in that issue

      8. Will pay fees for help / professional advice:
      No
      B: My Suggestions
      4. For others in a similar situation:yes

      5. Other Information Needed:solution r way to approch

      C: Websites / People / Resources that I have found helpful
      D: My contact details
      1. Name:
      karunya
      2. Profession: