Re: Lend A Ear: K.VEDAVALLI - Tirupati

  • karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011

       Name:MS K.VEDAVALLI
      Areas That I can Lend A Ear in
         General:If anyboby wants to tell their problem with me generally family problems and career,health problems they can share with me via EMAIL..I feel Many problems can be solved by expressing their feelings
         Specific:prople who in distress
       Personal Profile:I did MBA-HR from Sri Padmavathi women university ,Tirupati.I Have 3 years work experience on General HR.i DID PROJECTS ON sTRESS MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS
       Motivation:my mother and society
       Languages Known:English Telugu
       State:Andhra Pradesh
       City:Tirupati