Fw: Conference on CSR and Social Innovations on 18th June 2011

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Csim Csim <csimhyd@...>

      Dear All

      CSIM, Hyderabad is organizing a conference on ‘CSR and Social Innovation” on 18th June 2011 at CESS auditorium, Ameerpet, Hyderabad.

      This is a good opportunity to learn and discuss various social innovations and role of CSR in Social Sector. The conference will be addressed by very prominent persons from relevant fields.

      You are invited to participate in this conference

      I am attaching a copy of Brochure and Registration form for your reference.

      Since seats are limited, you are requested to fill-up the Registration Form and mail it back to us as early as possible so that we can reserve your seats. The registration fee can be paid at the conference venue.

      We look forward to your support in making this conference a successful event for knowledge sharing and catalyst for Social change.

      Sincerely

      K.Balasubramanian
      Coordinator
      Centre for Social Initiative and Management
      6-3-668/10/77&78 Durganagar Colony
      Panjagutta, Hyderabad - 500082
      Ph.040-23417745
      Web:www.csim.in