Re: [karmayog-hyd] Digest Number 767

  • Amita Desai
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2011
      The item: CATCH THE DOGS is in the category, ANIMAL WELFARE!!

      What an irony - animal welfare implies being concerned about animals and their
      well being. Catching the dogs will probably mean hurting them, killing them,
      relocating them, or any other means of coercion which will hurt these speechless
      speices who are in no way coming in our way. We on the contrary, believe that
      all space in our vicinity is for human use, consumption and exploitation -
      anything that may cross our way, shall be eliminated.

      I have no words to express the pain such acts cause to these fellow living
      beings, and me.

      I hope the person who has an issue looks for a solution that will cause no harm
      to anyone, also not the dogs.

      Best wishes for a creative solution,
      Amita Desai