Re: CAG goes after another spectrum deal - the S-band Spectrum

  • Bhaskar
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2011
      What has CAG Office been doing for six years, if the deal was done in 2005? I am sure the CAG of that period would have been in the picture and must have given his consent. if not, the work of the CAG itself must be audited by the general public. I do not see why the CAG did not audit such a contract.

      Is this a political game?

      G N BHASKAR