Fwd: A Session on Teenage Temptations on 12th February

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Prasanthi Uppalapati
      Date: Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:25 PM
      Subject: <Jeevan Vidya>A Session on Teenage Temptations on 12th February

      Dear Birds,

      Greetings!

      Jeevan Vidya team are going to organize a workshop for teenagers on the topic, Teenage Temptations, on 12th February. Venue is IIIT. Timings, I am not very sure. It might be the usual day long workshop.

      Do forward this message to all your friends who are parents of teenage children. I am sure they would be happy for this decision.

      During the workshop, spoke with a person from Maharashtra (a civil contractor) about why he has chosen to attend the shivir. He said he was extremely happy for the change the shivir has brought in, in his children. It seems his daughter want to participate in the Theatre and he was not very happy for her decision. He visited her class once and he was worried. He was very delighted the way his daughter's thought process has changed and now he is very confident about the way she can take decisions. He is no more worried.

      When it comes to his son, he wanted to choose a different career and after talking to Ganesh ji, he changed his mind but then he failed in one of the first year subjects. As usual he is concerned but at the same time surprised by the clarity of thought in his son and his son has promised him that he would come out with flying colors.

      For details about this workshop, do contact Bhagawan(9948010253) and Dileep (9959887313).

      Actually this is a sort of heads-up. Once I get the complete details, I will forward the mail to the group.

      --
      Thank you.

      with regards,
      PRASANTHI.
      ----
      When you want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

      So long as the millions live in hunger and ignorance, I hold every man a traitor, who having been educated at their expense, pays not the least heed to them.
      --Vivekananda