Cultural coordination

  • Praveen Kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2009
      Sir/Madam
      We are in the filed of cultural for IEC and BCC tools development, trainings, performances, campaigns etc for Health, HIV/AIDS, Gender, girl child education, ISL - Sanitation, plantations, waste land development, sustainable agriculture, Organic cultivation, superstitions, women empowerment, youth empowerment, education, environment, child labour, disability, water management etc

      We are herewith submitting our organization profile (please find attachment) for your consideration and necessary action

      Please kindly forward our organization profile to your friendly NGOs in ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA.

      Regards
      PRAVEEN
      Coordinator
      9949274450