Mr.Thiagarajan of SEVA from Hyderabad visits Pestom Sagar

  • karmayog
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
       From: pscf ch

      My dear Vinay,

      Let me take this opportunity to thank you very much for considering PSCF worthy enough to refer Mr.Thyagarajan, of SEVA  from Hyderabad who visited this morning to Pestom Sagar, and seen as to how an NGO is run.

      He was so impressed by our activities, explanations and ideas we have imparted to him, as to how he can adopt the model at his area at Hyderabad.

      Thanks once again to you and Tanya.

      Pratapan

      PESTOM SAGAR WHERE ALL CITIZENS ARE MEMBERS OF ONE FAMILY - STRIVING TO ACHIEVE UNITEDLY

      ADVANCE LOCAL MANAGEMENT, HYGIENE, BEAUFIFICATION, FINE ARTS, SPORTS, LAUGHTER CLUB, HEALTH AWARENESS AND MEDICAL CAMPS, CIVIC CONSCIOUSNESS, BALWADI, HELPING SLUM DWELLERS

      N.K. PRATAPAN
      GENERAL SECRETARY
      PESTOM SAGAR CITIZENS FORUM : JOGGING TRACK,
      4TH ROAD, PESTOM SAGAR
      PH: 25231588/9820685807