Children - Irresponsible / Indecent Advertising

  • thiagarajan.arunachalam
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2010
      Children - Irresponsible / Indecent Advertising
      Posted by: "reynakr@..." reynakr@...
      Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:11 am (PDT)

      Subject: Irresponsible / Indecent Advertising

      Main Point: Irresponsible / Indecent Advertising

      Category of Topic: Children

      Message: This is taking 'Be Stupid' to another level altogether.
      It was quite a shock to see the words 'You will have more sex' in bright
      blue on a billboard of Diesel jeans just outside the J W Marriott in
      Juhu. Thank God my eight year old missed it, but for how long? And what
      are we feeding our youngsters? India is still a traditional society, and
      does Westernization also include 'teenage sex'? Ridiculous!

      Name: Mamta K Rupani

      Location: Mumbai

      Email 1: reynakr@gmail. com