Re: Volunteer - Alampur Rajanikanth Goud - Hyderabad - AP

  • karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010

      Volunteer Registration Form
      NameAlampur Rajanikanth Goud
      GenderMale
      Languages spokenTelugu, English, Hindi, Tamil
      I am based in (City)Hyderabad
      My Availability
      I can work fromoffice
      I can workvisiting
      I can Workevenings
      Hours per week I can devote10+
      A stipend isnotaccepted
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inany
      Type of non-profits that would interest meany
      I want to volunteer because.....It is my duty to serve
      Hobbies / Interestsreading books
      My profile MBA, Now working as a Sales Manager
      contact person
      nameRajanikanth
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct92477665058-8
      work board
      home
      cell
      emailgoud_rk@...
      website, if any
      Comments for Karmayog.comGreat community