Re: Volunteer - MOHD OBAIDUL BAQI - HYDERABAD - AP

  • karmayog.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010

      Volunteer Registration Form
      NameMOHD OBAIDUL BAQI
      GenderMale
      Languages spokenENGLISH, HINDI & URDU
      I am based in (City)HYDERABAD
      My Availability
      I can work fromhome
      I can workemail
      I can Workanytime
      Hours per week I can devote3-5
      Timings or any restrictions or preferencesNOT APPLICABLE
      A stipend isnotnecessary
      My interests / background
      Type of volunteer activities I am interested inEARTH QUAKES, HEAVY RAIN FALLS OR ANY EMERGENCIES
      I want to volunteer because.....KIND HEARTED
      Hobbies / InterestsLONG DRIVES & LISTENING TO MUSIC
      Volunteer activites I have doneLOT OF ACTIVITIES AS S FREELANCER INCLUDING RECENT KURNOOL HEAVY RAIN
      contact person
      nameMOHD OBAIDUL BAQI
      Phone NumberBest time to call
      work direct