Fwd: Donations by Aurora

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2010
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Ruth Nischala
      Date: Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 2:40 PM
      Subject: Donations by Aurora

      Good afternoon all,

      As a part of our social Initiatives ,Aurora Degree and
      P.G.College,Dhikkadpally would like to donate 40 benches ,30 working
      tables ,20 writing boards,100 school bags, 10 ceiling fans to any
      Government school which lacks amenities.

      We would like you to suggest or approach us for the same . It is
      purely on first come,first serve basis.

      We would like to help a school/s  which is really in need.

      Regards,
      Ruth Nischala
      Facilitator,Social Initiatives
      Faculty, Department of English
      Aurora’s Degree & Post Graduate College.

      "People don't care about how much you know until they know how much you care."

      Chikkadapally, HYDERABAD - 500020
      +91-040-27662668
      +91-09292955338
      ruthnischala@...
      socialinitiative@...

      Please do not take a print out of this mail unless very much needed so
      as to avoid paper wastage. Every time one sheet of paper is made, one
      tree is cut. 'SAVE PAPER - SAVE TREES

      Groups "birdsofsamefeathers" group.