Re: Spit on trains, clean up your act

  • thiagarajan.arunachalam
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2010
      Dear Thiagarajan Arunachalam garu,

      I agree with the views in the mail and understand the railways in general and public in particular not keen on this issue when some one spit on you during journey in trains either local trains or any other trains the matter coming light . Further how long the railway authorities will do justice for the existing event though they are attending the problem will arriving of trains to big stations . It the public attitude must change and the daily wage workers who travel do not bother about neatness , their aim is to reach the destination ,so it is to be changed only by publicity and canvasing programme and rules shall be known to all in all language in railway stations. Some change will certainly will come by campaigning and advertisements.

      P.R.Malleswara Rao, [sss-global]
      Date:30-04-2010.