Senior citizen HomeS

  • k.a raju
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2010
      Dear Friends,
      Recently I went to Rajeev swagruha office in Gagan Mahal Road, inside the Boys Scouts compound.  There I learnt that They have planned on exclusive 9 story block with over 100 flats, exclusively for Sr citizens.  Each flat is around 600sft and costs Rs 12.5 lacs. It has several felicities such as grabs in bathrooms, corridors, skid proof flooring, security, doctor on call, tie up with hospitals and dining facility etc.
      I thought that I will share with my fellow sr.citizens for information.

      Dr K A Raju, Ph.23731374, 9985398593
      Hyderabad