Inviting inspirational stories to share on Karmayog

  • thiagarajan.arunachalam
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      Inviting inspirational stories to share on Karmayog
      Posted by: "karmayog - tanya" info@...
      Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:59 am (PST)

      Inviting inspirational stories to share on Karmayog

      We would like to create a new section on Karmayog that would document and
      share stories of inspirational work and people in any field.
      By sharing stories and knowing of others' learnings and experiences, we can
      strenghten our own and each others' work.
      If you have a story or experience that you would like to share, or know of
      people or organisations whose work you feel is inspirational, please send us
      this information at info@karmayog. org

      You can send information in any format that you have available, including
      articles, profiles, videos, interviews, etc.
      We are broadly looking for answers to the following questions: (but you are
      free to send your story in any other format also)

      Suggested questions:

      1. What motivated you to take up this mission?
      2. Where did you start ?
      3. What are the most significant moments of your mission?
      4. What are your future plans?
      5. What has your work taught you?
      6. What are the challenges you still face? How have you learnt to tackle
      this ?
      7. What are the changes you have seen so far?
      8. What changes do you envisage in the future?
      9. What would you like to share with others?

      Do try and write about initiatives that have worked, so that the issue being
      tackled appears solvable through the story, thus inspiring readers to join
      hands and implement a solution to that issue or problem.

      Thanks,

      www.karmayog. org