MY SPACE = YOUR SPACE - Women in Public Spaces - Public Awareness Event at City Center Mall Hyderabad

  • Merle Plachta
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2014
      Dear Press,

      It is time to take the women's issue head on!

      We do so, for the next 2 days at City Center Mall Hyderabad:

      The project MY SPACE = YOUR SPACE will take Women‘s issues out of closed rooms right into the public space. In the heart of the city, at Hyderabad‘s City Center Mall, women‘s rights-related movies will be screened for 3 days in a row, followed by a Theatre Play and a Panel Discussion on Saturday!

      It is high time we stand up for Women, for their rights and their future.
      So come along with us and be the change!

      Thank you!
      Danke!

      --
      Merle Plachta
      Programme Coordinator

      M merle.plachta@...
      T +91 40 23350473

      www.goethe.de/hyderabad

      Inline-Bild 1

      MY SPACE - YOUR SPACE
      City Center Mall Hyderabad

      FRI, 21 March 2014,
       2-9 pm
      PUBLIC MOVIE SCREENINGS ON WOMEN‘S ISSUES

      SAT,
      22 March 2014,
      2-6 pm
      PUBLIC MOVIE SCREENINGS ON WOMEN‘S ISSUES

      6.30 - 7.00 pm
      PLAY PERFORMANCE
      DADDY‘S LITTLE GIRL

      7.00 - 8.30 pm
      Women in Public Spaces
      PANEL DISCUSSION

      Saturday‘s Panel features some of the most powerful voices in the city:

      Vasudha Nagraj (Lawyer), Jameela Nishat (Activist, Poet), Tejaswini Madabhushi (Social Activist), Kranti Rana (DCP, Cyberabad Commissionerate), Usha Raman (Dean, Media & Communications, University of Hyderanad / Moderator)

      Partner:
      Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad, City Center Mall, University of Hyderabad, Octopus Group