My Space=Your Space: Paradigm of Women in Public Spaces

  • Amita Desai
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2014
      Dear Friends:

      Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad believes in taking an issue head on.

      As part of the Women's March 2014, University of Hyderabad, Octopus Studios, City Centre Shopping Mall and Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad present a novel experiment:

      PUBLIC SCREENINGS & PLAY PERFORMANCE & PANEL DISCUSSION.

      Open and Free for all.

      Screenings of over 200 minutes of videos will run in loop in the atrium of the City Centre Shopping Mall in Banjara Hills:

      Thursday & Friday 2 pm - 9 pm

      Saturday 2 pm - 6 pm

      Play performance 6:30 - 7 pm 20 mns performance of "Daddy's Lil Girl"
      Panel discussion on Women in Public Space  7 - 8:30 pm
      with

      Vasudha Nagraj - lawyer
      Jameela Nishat - activist, poet
      Tejaswini Madabhushi - social activist
      Kranti Rana - DCP, Cyberabad Commissionerate
      Usha Raman - Dean, Media & Communications, University of Hyderanad / Moderator

      We request you to reach out, far and wide, and help create an environment of awareness, dialogue and understanding.

      Please announce it such that we can reach our audiences.
      Do attend, depute staff and photographers to cover the event.

      Look forward to your continued support, as always,
      thank you.

      Cheers,
      Amita

      AMITA DESAI
      Executive Director
      GOETHE-ZENTRUM HYDERABAD                         DFG GERMAN RESEARCH FOUNDATION
      amita.desai@...               amita.desai@... / www.dfg.de
      www.goethe.de/hyderabad
      20 Journalist Colony/Road No. 3/Banjara Hills/Hyderabad 500 034/Tel.: 2335 0473/0040