TODAY AND TOMORROW - Empowering Women at Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad

  • Ameena Tumbi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2014

      Dear Goethe friends:

      Today and tomorrow we dedicate to the bold and free spirited woman of today!

      We will be highlighting different forms of artistic expression - poetry and painting - in two events:
      One evening of women-related poetry curated by Sridala Swami tonight and an art exhibition by Sravanthi Juluri, encouraging women to stand up against the atrocities.

      Let us stand for women together - will you come?

      --
      Merle Plachta
      Programme Coordinator

      M merle.plachta@...
      T +91 40 23350473

      www.goethe.de/hyderabad

      WOMEN’S POETRY

      Curated by Sridala Swami
      With Volga, Jameela Nishat, Hoshang Merchant,
      Laltu, Anand Vishwanadha and Usha Raman

      Thursday, 13 March 2014, 6.30 pm
      Terrace, Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad

      OPEN TO ALL – THE ENTRY IS FREE

      Inline images 1

      THE JOURNEY OF A BUTTERFLY

      This show with recent works by artist Sravanthi Juluri is dedicated to all the women around us who stood up against the odds and emerged out as butterflies leading a new life.

      Exhibition Opening: 14 March, 6 pm  |  On show from 14 - 23 March 2014
      Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad 20 Journalist Colony |  Road No. 3, Banjara Hills

      Inline-Bild 1

      Sravanthi Juluri
      Ecstasy
      Acrylic on Canvas