TOMORROW - Tabla Concert with German Artist Florian Schiertz!

  • Merle Plachta
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2014
      Dear Press,

      we would like to invite you for a weekend of music!

      German Tabla Player Florian Schiertz will play a concert together with Sarod Wizard Kalyan Mukherjee and Hyderabad Youth Ensemble on Saturday and give a workshop on Sunday!

      Thanks a lot for your reporting!

      We look forward meeting you there,
      Inline-Bild 2
      --
      Merle Plachta
      Program Coordinator

      M merle.plachta@...
      T +91 40 23350473

      www.goethe.de/hyderabad
      www.merleplachta.com

      A WEEKEND WITH TABLA & SARODE
      GERMAN TABLA PLAYER FLORIAN SCHIERTZ PLAYS CONCERT & WORKSHOP

      Inline-Bild 1

      WHEN RHYTHMS MEET STRINGS
      Indian and Western Music Concert by Florian Schiertz and Kalyan Mukherjee
      Together with the Hyderabad Youth Ensemble
      SAT, 1 March 2014, 7 pm
      Venue: Patodia Auditorium, L V Prasad Eye Institute

      OPEN TO ALL - THE ENTRY IS FREE

      JUGALBANDI WORKSHOP
      A Sarod and Tabla Workshop by Florian Schiertz and Kalyan Mukherjee
      SUN, 2 March 2014, 11 am
      Venue: Program Hall, Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad

      OPEN TO ALL - THE ENTRY IS FREE