Twin cities Innovation Council - exploration

  • Shyam Sunder
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2014
      Dear Hyderabadi

      A Very Happy New year and Sankranthi.

      City Innovation council is a great Idea. Vikas Chawda who walked with us in Punjab shodha yatra in December 2013 shared his experiences of "Vadodra Innovation Council" - a voluntary organization and first city based council in India. It is recognized by NIC and is actively working for making Vadodra as Best and first innovative City in the country.

      I guess we can explore the possibility of forming a voluntary organization -  Twin cities city Innovation Council on the same lines as that of Vadodra bringing all the social initiatives pertaining to city under one umbrella to bring synergy, optimize the efforts and resource utilization, to achieve high impact and with innovative growth. Like minded individuals and Voluntary organizations may come together to achieve this city based task. .

      Let us discuss and explore the possibility.

      We invite you to a deliberation on forming a city based "Twin cities Innovation Council"  on 25 January 2014 at  11 AM. Venue is Palle Srujana office, 122 Vayupuri, Road No 2, Post Sainikpuri, Secunderabad - 500094

      Send a line confirming your participation.

      Brig (Retd) P Ganesham,VSM
      President, Palle Srujana
      Cooordinator, HoneybeeAP/NIF-India
      9866001678