Project Proposal

  • social culture
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      SAMAJIK SANSKRITIK AND PARAYAVARAN SANRAKSHAN SANSTHAN
      Soc. Act: /1261/junagadh.
      Trust Act: /1206/junagadh.
      Reg. office : Jaydip1,Adarsh society, Blook No.12, Near: Microwaive,
      Veraval Road, KODINAR.Ta. Kodinar, Dist. Junagadh(GUJ.)
      Barnch office :KarndevAshok Nagar1,Book No 02.Veraval Road,Near:
      Gaytri temple, UNA Ta.Una Deast:Junagadh.Gujarat.India

      No. 53
      01/11/2009

      Respect sir,

      Subject: project proposal & Guidance aware NGO.

      Respect sir,

      With due respect. I Want to Know You that our institution SAMAJIK SANSKRUTIK AND PARYAVARAN SARANKSHAN SANSTHAN . We work with a small non profitable organization since 1999. Trust eat. 1950 Reg. F/1206/JUNAGADH & society eat. GU/1261/JUNAGADH. We will works Hartley.

      Highlights of the Project desired to do by the institution :

      Education : The UNA taluka of JUNAGADH district is very poor in education. Special in this kind of poor areas institution desires to do the project given below.

      1. To do a special arrangement to educate the children out of school and the children of labouars.
      2. Some children of Seasonal labours go with them for the labour work so their education is spailed. For these type of children we want to ran a Seasonal Hostels.
      3. The population of S.C. is also more in UNA & KODINAR Taluka. Poor Parents con not take care of there education and thus some brilliant students are unable to get education. We want to start a special hostel for this kind of children.
      4. We want to do an arrangement so that we con provide education of English and Computer to Girls & Women. We want to arrange a mobile school/class for villages.

      Social Development :

      1.We want to take care of the health of the villagers of UNA & KODINAR Taluka having S.C. Population by mobile hospital / dispensary under Mobile Hospital / Dispensary Project.
      2.Health guidance to the women of poor areas by the Health care Project.
      3.Child care guidance and information by the Child care Project.
      4.To give awareness education, law, women unity and protection by women development project.
      5.To prepare tramp and tank for the drinking water fatality in the villages located on the seacoast like Chhara, Kotda, Madhavad of kodinar taluka & Navabandae, Saiyadrajpara, Khatrivada Manekpur, Dandi, Sejaliya of UNA taluka under water Development Project.
      6.There are many people in JUNAGADH District living B.P.L. Poverty line and dont have houses. We desire to have housing project.

      Environments Project : Much area of JUNAGADH District has seacoast. So due to this specially in the areas of seacoast there we more Problems of Salty and water.
      1.We desire to work on a plan to remove saltiness and to step it the areas of seacoast.
      2.To prepore check dem , ponds and pala for the collection of water.
      3.To develop irrigation facility from the check dem and ponds the help of farmers association.
      4.To tell importance of organic formic and benefits of organic formic to the farmers and to give systematic guidance to the farmers of the organic formic by the organic formic project.
      5.To make people our are of the water, land, animals and tell its importance and give guidance to project them by the environmental awareness project.

      My second org. is SHRI MEGHAVAL GNATI DHARMA SHALA TRUST UNA (DIST. OF JUNAGADH , GUJARAT ) Trust ActA/1408/JUNAGADH. In 80G also. Ours partner NGO JEEWANDEEP HEALTH EDUCATION AND CHARITABLE TRUST KODINAR ( DIST. OF JUNAGADH , GUJARAT )
      Act : E/5555/JUNAGADH. In 80G also.

      So, we hoped that you give me a help funding guidance and information project proposal. Please inform me that which type of project proposal form and guidance you give to our org. please say me kindly, we want your help Please kindly send me a guidance.

      Thanks,

      Regards,
      Pragna S. Vadher
      President