Our basic callousness and absence of empathy

  • yeddanapudi m
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2013
      Dears All,
      In today's Hindu on the third page is an item stating that about 4000 persons live in Hyderabad on the streets as they are homeless. I have seen with my own eyes people just sleeping on the pavements being rudely woken up by the police and asked to leave, as though they have place to leave to. Thousands of crores are invested in all sorts of agitations. Why not the TRS or those who want a Samaikyandhra take up this rehabilitation work as a part of their protests?
      Y.Markandeyulu