Invitation for the 10th International Conference on Poverty Eradicate in India on January 10-11, 2014, in Gurgaon

  • Mohan Jain
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2013
      India Development Coalition of America
      (http://idc-america.org, info@..., 630-303-9592)

      Dear  Concerned, Citizen, NGO Leader, Activist,

      Greetings! Hope you had great Diwali celebration and good time with your family and friends. I am sure your spirits and energy level are uplifted to do something meaningful in the coming year to bring the joy of Diwali to many more by sharing  some of your gifts of life with them. We are in the same quest and invite you to  be part of it.

      We are  therefore pleased to invite you to:

      The 10th International Conference in India.

      The goal of this conference is to promote networking, learning and collaboration to  eradicate poverty and mitigate climate change in India. We also want to inform and inspire citizens at large to support these efforts or start a project in their village/town in one or of the needs of the community.

      Date: January 10-11, 2014   (changed from January 11-12)

      Time: 8:30 AM-6: 00 PM (January 10),
                8:30 AM-2:00 PM (January 11)

      Conference theme: Finding Innovative Solutions for Poverty Eradication in India

      Venue: Institute of Rural Research and Development, (www.irrad.org
                   Plot No. 34, Sector 44, Institutional Area
                  Gurgaon, Haryana, 122003

      We will have 4 panels one each on Water, Education, Healthcare,  and Livelihoods.

      Registration: Early:  up to November 30: $50. (Rs. 1500.),
      Regular:  From December 1 $65.(Rs. 2000),
      Late: From December 22: $75. (Rs. 2500),
      Students and Seniors 50 % discounts.

      More information and registration forms at: http://idc-america.org/events

      Please Register Early and SAVE!!!

      We just had an exciting and successful 11th International Conference in Chicago on October 12-13. Photographs and videos are posted on our website. Presentations and report will be posted in few days.  We had 20 inspiring speakers. This included: 4 speakers from India and 2 from Iowa, 3 from Minnesota,  one each from Michigan, New Jersey and West Virginia, and rest from Illinois. The outcome was to work together on 10 projects during the coming year and report. We expect many more collaborations to develop between various organization. IDCA will be there to facilitate these collaborations.

      IDCA is   a not-for-profit organization registered in the state of Illinois since 2004. We obtained our 501 (c)(3) tax exemption status in 2005 from the U. S. Internal service. We have been engaged since 2004 in promoting sustainable development in India to eradicate poverty and minimize damage to our environment. We promote networking, collaboration, learning, giving, and volunteering both in US and India to support our member and partner organizations. To this effect we have been bringing NPOs/NGOs and concerned members of our community in our  Annual Regional and International conferences both in India and the US and regular monthly seminars in the Chicago. So far we have organized 9 International conferences in Chicago, one in Indiana, 9 International conferences in India (New Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, and Hyderabad, Kochi),  and 9 regional conferences (Washington, Detroit, Houston, and San Jose). Each conference we have 10-15 speakers representing organizations working in the areas mentioned above. For the US International conference we have invited one or more NGOs from India also.

      Please share this email with your contacts.

      Thank you very much for your Participation and cooperation.

      Warm regards,

      mljain
      --
      Mohan L Jain, Ph.D.