Fwd: [karmayog] What makes you smile? These people will draw it for you!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: karmayog - tanya
      Date: Thursday, October 3, 2013
      Subject: [karmayog] What makes you smile? These people will draw it for you!
      To: karmayog@yahoogroups.com

      Happiness

      What makes you smile? Ever sat down and made a list of what things there are to be happy about?

      Send us some of yours here and we’ll illustrate them.

      We add a new illustration every hour, on the hour, to our Facebook page.

      Take a peek in the archive to see the first 200 we illustrated. The archive is no longer being updated – the only place to see the hourly images is onFacebook.

      Submit Your Own at http://lastlemon.com/happiness/happy-submit/