Irresponsible TV reporting

  • Yeddanapudi markandeyulu
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2013
      Dears All,
      Today morning at about 10 am in TV9,(October 2nd)a news report,
      vividly gave that one girl, name clearly given with details of her TV
      serial appearances was caught doing prostitution. The man who engaged
      her for Rs two lakhs as reported by the channel is also reported by
      name. The police officer appeared on the TV channel to give the
      report.
      Is this reporting legal? It is certainly immoral. The life of the girl
      has been damned forever. They say that they caught them with cash Rs
      two lakhs. Such a big amount can be for anything and its criminal
      motivation has to be proved in a court. Clearly the channel has very
      bad motivations. Mentioning the name of a female TV artiste by name
      and clearly mentioning the plays in which she acted is a terrible
      lowering of the TV standards. It is gutter motivation.
      Y.Markandeyulu
    • seshu kumar
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2013
        TV9 is now a sex channel and bull shit channel, you give money they will do what u want. and if you dont give money they will create hell on earth.

        --
        www.srisms.com
        For Solar Home Light Systems
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2013

          Yes. I also observed it. I think first mistake is done by police itself. Police clearly named the TV actress with soap names she acted in.