Re: Fwd: [karmayog] Safer Walk Safer Drive Safer Travel - Face Book voti

  • talluri srao
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013
      I agree that division of AP into 2/3 states is totally unnecessary and will create more problems and tensions.The Cong party MPs even when they are in good number have no say and are just ignored.If state is divided no one will even look at them.The economy will be ruined.There will be acute water and power problems.Where from will we get massive funds to build new capital,other infrastructure and what will be the fate of Andhras living for long in Hyderabad and around?People like KCR will make their life hell.
      The state should be kept united only and special plans drawn up to develop all regions uniformly
      and other concerns and grievances addressed with constitutional safeguards
      It is most inappropriate and inhuman to divide people speaking the same language and living like brotherhers.The villains are politicians,mafia gangs and land grabbers.Strong laws and administrative systems are the solution for that and not division.
      TSRao