Music for a Cause - Invitation

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2013
    Dear Friends

    I am attaching an invitation to a Joy of Giving Week event - Music for a Cause being held at Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, King Koti.

    SEVA has been offered the first program on Oct 2, namely, Vocal recital by Trichur Brothers to use as a platform to spread awareness on Mental Health and Suicide Prevention.

    Please come with your family and enjoy music and support our cause too.

    You may please share with your friends also.

    All are welcome for all the programs. All programs start at 6.30 PM.

    Thanks and Best Regards
    Thiagarajan
    For Seva Free and Confidential Counseling Centre