my comment on "Pro-Telangana leaders ---" in Times of India

  • jeevananda reddy
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2013

      My comment on "Pro-Telangana leaders seek Susma's help for early statehood" in The Time of India, 29/9/2013:

      ''It is a cheap talk. When Congress requested NDA [ruled by BJP] government to appoint 2nd SRC, they turned it down. However, they created threenew states but capital city was not given to those new states. Some of them unable to build the capital so far as funds were not given. At that time BJP, though went for elections in Andhra Pradesh one vote and two states. After NDA government formation they turned it down the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh. In this connection Advani said very critical words on the AP separation. With now UPA ruling the Central level again BJP started talking division of AP. Here they wanted the capital city should go with the separated state unlike what they did in the three states. Also, BJP turned it down the bifurcation of UP as proposed by BSP -- assembly resolution was also passed in this direction -- as it is not convenient for electroral success in UP. Both BJP and Congress are playing political game on the lives of people of Andhra Pradesh. Yesterday Shushma Swaraj made cheap statements in this connection. She trying to promise to get sea to Hyderabad type promises. National status to a project that is going to get surplus water. Shameless politicians are playing game and people should teach them a lesson. "

      Yesterday, KCR at a meeting uses vulger and abusive language to instigate others -- samaikyandra people.  Also, he openly says if Congress do not give want we wanted then there is BJP.  This is blackmailing tactics.  Unfortunately both Congress and BJP want power in 2014 and to achieve this goal they stoop any level.  Unfortunately in India there is no law to punish people like KCR for using such language in public/open meetings.

      Dr. S. Jeevananda Reddy''
    • Anil Kumar
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2013
        Dear Members,

        I Totally Agree with Mr.Jeevan Reddy Garu's Comments.

        None is realizing what is the state of divided states like Jharkhand, Chattisgarh & Uttarkhand.
        Jharkhand has enriching Mineral Wealth, but still state is in Dark & undeveloped. Chattisgarh is also same, and fully infected with Naxals. Little safe state is Uttarkhand, but we have seen how Uttarkhand was incapable to handle the Floods and Landslides; as they just want Huge Income to State Treasury in the form Mini Hydel Projects which created the Calamity.

        Let me sensitize - No One Cares a Small State CM in Delhi, for the Dirty Politicians they need just need more MPs. So, being South Indian, our voice can heard only when we as 'Telugus' are in Majority. This is my Personal Observation as a Social Worker, since 19 years. We must evolve a democratic and transparent mechanism to bring equal rights to all 3 regions in State, and also give priority to Backward Regions. I strongly oppose domination of one region over other region.

        We must learn from Tamil Nadu, even today the only culture still holding strong roots and love. News readers in Television still read 90% of the news in Tamil.

        British have used this Technique 'Divide & Rule', our Politicians have made smart change 'Rule & Divide'.

        British under the guidance and ideas of Macaulay - British attacked our Ancient Strength of - Education System, Traditions, Values, etc. Now, only Literacy without Education. Yes, we have learnt good things also from British.

        The Present States in India, is Good Enough for Good Governance. Can any CM and State Government Openly declare the Budget they Spend on their Convoys, Costly Vehicles they buy, Fuel Costs, Travel Expenditure,  Security, Food, 5 Star Parties, Foreign Travels, Office Modification Costs, etc and only 40% of MPs stay in the MP Quarters in Delhi, and rest stay in 5 Star Hotels - All on Public Money. I have seen Bitter Political Enemies partying in the same place.

        With Warm Regards,

        Anil Kumar
        Secretary, Hyderabad Chapter,
        Coordinator, Andhra Pradesh Chapter,

        OISCA International - Hyderabad Chapter
        (Organization for Industrial Spiritual Cultural Advancement)
        201, Basera Apt., #3-6-361/27/A,
        Himayatnagar, Hyderabad-500029.

        Mobile:+919848981189
        Email:   oiscahyd@...
                    anilrajkot@...
        Website:www.oiscaindia.org (South India)

        www.facebook.com/Anil.Kumar.Social.Worker

      • vadlapudi kesavarao
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2013
          Dears All,
          Hearty congratulations to Sri Jeevananda Reddy garu.But can he make those who know that they are cheating and fooling all the people because of a Jaundiced election calculation, and bluffing away, with KCR using the usual bad mouthing, which to diseased minds has become a sort of attraction as they have afflicted themselves with irrational bitterness become sane? There were many instances when entire nations became hysterically sick--Nazi Germany, the Talibanic Afghanistan and now the theatre of the absurd in AP.Though not the majority of people, still there are many people who have become the fanatics in that KCR army. How to cure the collective lunacy?
        • rsubhash@rocketmail.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2013

             With all due respect to Mr Anil Kumar, his work as "Social Worker" doesn't give him the insight about political power game in India.  It is presumptuous of him to make such a sweeping statement:  " No One Cares a Small State CM in Delhi..."!  Mr Anil kumar doesn't even know how many MPs his State has because he claimed: "our voice can heard only when we as 'Telugus39; are in Majority."!.  AP had 42 MPs and Tamilnadu has 39 MPs, Mr Anil Kumar.

            According to his theory, UP, with its 80 MPs must be politically the MOST powerful State at the Centre.  Is it?  How come Punjab (13), MP (29), and Kerala (20) are so powerful at the Centre while Bihar (40) is not powerful?  It is utter nonsense.

            The rest of his post is incoherent and is unrelated to the Demerger of Telangana from AP, therefore, I shall not comment on that.

            The MOST IMPORTANT Fact is that the People of Telangana DO NOT WANT to continue under the domination of Seemandhra and they never wanted to be merged with Andhra State.  The brave people of Telangana have fought for 56 years and finally succeeded to be Demerged from Andhra State.  It is a REALITY NOW!  Telangana State is being formed and Andhra State must lwearn to live within its Means and not be a parasite on Telangana's resources - Water, Employment, Education, and other natural resources of their Land.

            It is in the BEST INTERESTS of the People of Seemandhra to accept the 'Writing on the Wall" (actually, the Etching on the Stone) and move forward just as the People of Madras State did after the Andhras separated from Madras State.

            After the most Ugly show of intolerance, hatred, and despise displayed by the Seemandhra employees and the general public towards Telangana and its People, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for any Compromise.

            The People of Telangana Want to exercise the Constitutionally guaranteed Right for Self-Determination and their Divine Right to Guide their own Destiny.

            Enough Said.

            Subhash C Reddy, Ph.D.