9578Fwd: Creativity at Gowdavalli ZP Government School

    Jul 24 8:13 PM

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: ravi talluri
      Date: Wednesday, July 24, 2013
      Subject: Creativity at Gowdavalli ZP Government School
      To: rst <info_rst@...>

      Good Morning Friends:

      Please visit the following link to view the creative talent of the 6th, 7th and 9th class students of Gowdavalli Zilla Parishat Government High School.  I had an opportunity to conduct a creativity workshop at the school.  This school is located about 45 KM from Hyderabad.  Though the school was in a rural location, the students proved second to none when it came to creativity.

      I noticed that the students in this school located in a rural area have lot of raw talent but are limited in exposure.  This talent if nurtured properly will have positive impact on our society.  It will not only boost the self esteem of the students but will also result in astonishing number of innovators in our country.  I will do my best.  The quest will continue.

      Please visit the following link to cherish the creative talent of these young minds of Gowdavalli ZP Government High School

      Ravi Talluri