9036Re: Rave or rant,the vote bank feast is on!

  • bhas_kurapati
    May 11, 2013
      A typical Seemandhra mentality. 2014 elections are around and this kind of shuffling is happening in all parties in all three regions. If this happens in Telangana, then it's for a feast. In other regions it's for some valid cause.

      --- In karmayog-hyd@yahoogroups.com, vadlapudi kesavarao <vkvk9058@...> wrote:

      > Dears All,
      > I have been favoured with a list of names of the youth that gave their
      > lives for the cause of separate Telengana. Frankly I had second thoughts,
      > whether I was betraying all those wonderful boys who gave up their
      > wonderful futures. Even to that letter, rave or rant, Telengana will come
      > etc. also I did not want to write.
      > But when I saw the TV, it has become impossible to restrain myself.
      > A top TDP leader, presto is today the top TRS leader!
      > KTR has announced that the space at the top for the top leaders of every
      > party is wide open. Don't bother even if you are from Guntur or Vijag.After
      > all most present top leaders are from the Seemandhra area only.
      > THE VOTE BANK FEAST IS ON.
      > Many a leader who had to be bondanpettu, presto is arriving as the top TRS
      > leader!
      > The vote bank is expected to grow. For the Bayyaram agitation at least a
      > hundred heads of the BPL youth will roll down. To various other agitations
      > in the pipe line at least five hundred heads of the BPL youth will roll
      > down. Imagine the size of the Vote Bank by the time of the 2014 elections.
      > Who knows, even Chandra Babu Naidu may join the TRS at the top most level
      > hopefully. The invitation is open to all..

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic