8698Fwd: Invite for WAAD

    Apr 1 1:29 AM
      From: aarambh <aarambhhyd@...>
      Date: Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 10:44 PM
      Subject: Invite for WAAD

      Dear Friends,
      We cordially invite you to observe the World Autism Awareness Day at 6.00 pm, 2nd April 2013 by lighting up The Gautama Buddha Statue at Husain Sagar in BLUE ( please take the eat street entrance)

      Venue: Goutam Buddha Statue, Hussain Sagar(Entrance at Eat street)

      Date and time: 2nd April, 2013 @  6.00pm

      Guests: Ms. Amala Akkineni, Blue Cross

                   Mr. Krishna Babu, IAS, Commissioner GHMC

                   Ms. Chandana Khan, IAS, MD, APTDC

                   Mr. Lakshmi Kanth Dande, IAS, Director, Tourism Department

                   Ms. Jhansi, Film and TV actress

      Your participation strengthens our voice to raise awareness on Autism.

      Awaiting your gracious presence,

      Warm Regards,
      Sharda Ram. J
      President

      Aarambh Association for Autism

      We request you to light up your office/house and community centres in Blue to stand for people with autism.