7757Re: Retired Bureaucrats with Political Ambitions

  • Nagendra Babu N
    Nov 30, 2012
      I entirely agree with Sri M V S Rao.

      Kindly consider the following:

      If a house ( Democracy) were to be built, if no human beings (sane,good ) were to live then through open doors, windows
      or even by breaking the wall, all sorts of animals would eventually enter.

      So is the case with Democracy, if good,educated,competent and honest people were to refuse to enter the political process, still we will have
      CMs,PMs,MLAs,MPs,sarpanches, Councillors,Municipal Chairmen/chairwomen and other elected representatives who will decide our destiny
      in terms of drinking water, Health care, Education, Police system, Judiciary etc

      Thank you.

      --
      N.Nagendra Babu,
      Advocate,