12228Note the change in email id!

  • Ameena Tumbi
    Aug 28, 2014

      Dear
      ​Press Friends​

      Some of you may already know that our colleague, Ms. Merle Plachta has left back for home/Germany, after a short period in the Programme Department at the Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad. She brought in energy and enthusiasm to the events and will be missed by all.

      To take forward the baton, we are happy that Ms. Marie Solange, who has worked with us during the Hyderabad Literary festival 2014, will don the new mantle and has taken over as the Programme Coordinator. While there has been a transition, a rather seamless one we believe. We welcome Marie and look forward to an exciting cultural season ahead!

      Please stay in touch with us on our new email id's :

      Ms. Amita Desai - Executive Director : amita.desai@...
      Ms. Padma PVL -Language Co-ordinator : padmapvl@...
      Ms. Marie Solange -Programme Co-ordinator: marie.solange@...

      Best regards,