12217Re: Fwd: [karmayog] Patients have become consumers and they are the lose

  • vwsu kota
    Aug 26, 2014
      We have to thank the Doctor for exposing the rot in the system. All this is due to the political system we have which encourages corruption and penalizes honesty.This is happening in all the fields because the politicians who are supposed to set an example to everyone are least bothered and merrily carry on with their nefarious activities like donating Govt lands to their henchmen and awarding contracts to undeserving people who never complete any Project but get their bills passed.It is a pity that very few people understand that it is the public money looted by a few crooks. Unfortunately such people get support in this system because they know that this system does not punish crooks.
      Pantulu