11777Re: [karmayog-hyd] Payment gateway integrators

  • Rajendra Tapadia
    Jun 27, 2014
      In addition there are initial charges and lot of paper to follow up with the payment gateway provider to set up the same.
      Regards,
      Raj tapadia

      On Friday, June 27, 2014, Suresh Adina asuresh18@... [karmayog-hyd] <karmayog-hyd@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      CC Avenue, BillDesk, Citi etc are commercial payment gateways. There are a lot of charges that need to be paid for every transaction, which could be a burden on the NGO. This will add up significantly as time passes by. In addition they have setup charges and AMC.

      On the other hand, there are websites that allow for transfer of funds without charges. Their model is that they will release the payments to you after a week or so. The interest earned in that period is their charges. I do not recollect the names at this point but a little search on Google will help you find them.

      In the long run, it will save you a lot of money. Only drawback: you can get money in a hurry as the waiting period is predetermined.

      All the best
      Suresh

      On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 8:40 AM, Sudeesh Pm <sudeesh666@...> wrote:
      Hi
      Greetings. Yes Mr.Thiagarajan

      CC avenue and Bill Desk are some popular ones.
      www.ccavenue.com
      www.billdesk.com/

      Even banks like CITI has. Each has got its advantages- pros and cons..

      Warm Regards,
      SDsh!

      On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 3:57 PM, Thiagarajan Arunachalam <thiagarajan.arunachalam@...> wrote:
      Will there be any help available for an NGO running a school in Vijayawada to help them integrate a payment gateway into their website?

      This is for receiving donations through credit/debit card or netbanking.

      Thanks
      Thiagarajan

      ----
      Suresh A
      I THINK THEREFORE "I" AM. I BELIEVE IN MYSELF!
      BE A THOUGHT LEADER TO HELP DEVELOP OUR NATION
      I THINK I CAN BE THE PM THAT THIS COUNTRY NEEDS
      VANDE MATARAM!!

      Regards,
      Raj Tapadia
      0 94902 33170 (M)